These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fwd: HELLO GOOD DAY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jonam kuamba <jonamkuamba2@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sep 18, 2006 3:59 PM
Subject: HELLO GOOD DAY
To: jonamkuamba2@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,Madam,
  How are you today I do hope you are fine and all is
well. I am writing to you regarding a business
transaction of considerable volume which equally
requires your urgency and help.I have to introduce my
self to you. My name is Jonam Kuamba a Congolese and
the son to late Perez Kuamba one of the Army Generals
who died during the recent gun shot that took place in
the our country (Democratic Republic of Congo). My
father later died two days in hospital after he was
shot. Before my father died, he instructed and
confinded in me as his only son about his business and
secrecy. As a matter of fact, my father gave me some
documents bearing the name of a carrier company in
Accra the capital of Ghana, which he told me was the
place he deposited huge amount of money when he was
asigned to go and buy arms and ammunitions that would
have been used by their military workers. but my
father made me understand that it is not know in the
box he deposite with the company that it money inside
rather it been know as treasure of our family,
 So me and my mother immediately ran from our country
because of the fighting there and left all we had for
safety of our lifes and had to come to Ghana for the
claim of the money, so arriving Ghana after a whle we
did locate the company where we confirmed the
documents to the company we did explain all to the
company and the reason why we are here is for the
claim of our family treasure deposited by my father
but the company told us that they wont be able to
deliver our family treasure to us directly.
they said my father has deposited it to be delivered
to a foreign partner, so we did ask the company who is
the foreign partner and they told us that my father
had not stated to who is the foreign partner that they
will be delivering our family treasure to and that is
why they have not deliver it to anyone, so the company
then advice us that we should look for anyone we know
to stand as our foreign partner to contact them and
demand for the delivering of our family valuables. So
please we need your help to help us stand as our
foreign partner before the company and then they can
deliver our family treasure to you and me and my
mother would want to come to your country and start a
new and happy life there after they deliver to you and
we are willing to give to you 20% of the total sum of
money for your help, and my mother did said that
before this fund can be transfer to you by the company
that you will have to sign an agreement with us so
that we can trust you and for the safety of our money,
because you know you have not meet you before and
please we want you to keep our problem to your self
only, I await your early responce please.
Thanks You.
Jonam and Mother