These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

GOOD DAY



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kuff dominic <dominic_k@marsool.com>
Date: Sep 26, 2006 12:34 AM
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: dominic_k@marsool.com

Hello,
My name is Dominic Kuff and I am an artist. I live
in England, with my two kids, one dog and the love of
my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been
doing artwork since I was a small child when I was in
Canada were I took interest in arts that gives me
about 23 years of
experience. I majored in art in high school and took a
few college art courses. Most of my work is done in
either pencil or hair brush mixed with color pencils.
I have recently added designing and creating artwork
on the computer. I have been selling my art for the
last 4 to 5
years and have had my work featured on trading cards,
prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries,
museums and to private collectors from all around the
world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it
comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are
always offering
to pay with a MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me
to cash here in England.
I am looking for a representative in the states who
will be working for me as a partime worker and I am
willing to pay for every transaction,which wouldn't
affect our present state of work, someone who would
help me receive payments from my customers in the
states. I mean someone
that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of
coming to the state and getting payments is very
expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the
state, and so for now I need a representative in the
united state who will be handling the payment aspect.
These payments are in money order and they would come
to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the
money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest
back. But the problem I have is trust, but I have my
way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, I
mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involve.

It wouldn't cost you any amount are to receive
payments which will be sent to you by FedEx or UPS
from my business partners, which would come in form of
a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash
to me via western union money transfer all western
union charges will be deducted from the money. If you
are interested, please get back to me as soon as
possible.

Regards,and please respond with to my private email
address:one_dominic2001@yahoo.com
Dominic...
 

أحصل على بريد عربي مجاني مدى الحياة بريد مرسول!