These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am waiting for your response.............

Atten;Pls

I  know this my letter will come to you so surprise, Before I continue, I wish to introduce my self to you.
I am Mr Danladi Ibrahim, A ghanain of 56years old, married  with a wife and four children, Two boys and two girls.
At present, I am the branch manager of SG-SSB  Bank,Takuradi branch Ghana.
I write to solicit your permission ,If you will sincerely  and honoestly accummodate
the sum of $5,520,000 (Five million, five Hundred and twenty thousand) united states
dollars only.
This fund came as a result of over marginal profit that  was left in our ledger book
for the year 2004/2005 third quater accounting period. As  such , this amount has
been floating in the ledger book without anybody claiming  it, as a matter of fact,
since I am the manager of this branch(Takuradi) I seek you  kindly forward to me your
telephone and your full particulars,(Address) To enable me creat an account
file in your favour to transfer this fund to your overseas account for  disbursement as follows;
You we be entitle for 30% for your assistant, 0.5% will be maped out for expense
while 65% will be kept in your account pending the arrival of my wife in your
country for the treatment of her breast cancer,i will not fail to intimate you that
due to our poor salary here, i could not be able to carryout her breast cancer
oparetions which cost a lot of money and with this, if you could assist and this
workout as plan,she will then carryout the oparetion in order to save her life for
me, for this reason, i have taking this action.
Please be informed that this transaction is risk free and as long as i am going to
monitor all paper works from table to table untill the transfer is effected into your overseas account.

I am waiting for your favourable reply.Or you contact me with my private  Or my direct telephone number below my name here
email; danibrahim@accountant.com

Yours faithfully.
Mr Danladi Ibrahim

 


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.