These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sallam Alikom

From: Jonas .M - njonas00@hotmail.fr


مرحبا
سلام على أنت وأنا سعيدة أن يلتقي أنت اليوم.
أنا أريد أن يتناقش عمل مع أنت ، عمل مهمّة جدّا.
غير أنّ أنا يستطيع لا يتكلّم العربية ، رجاء يستطيع أنت فتّشت مترجمة
إنجليزيّة أن يساعد أنت قرأت الرسالة تالي.
رجاء فتّشت مترجمة إنجليزيّة.
شكور
FROM: Mr.Jonas Manta
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TELEPHONE: +229-97441411
Email: njonas01@hotmail.fr


Hello

Sallam Alikom and it is my pleasure to meet you.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself to you , my name is Mr.Jonas Manta
and I am working as assistance Legal adviser to many individual here in
Benin.

I have been seeking a trust worthy person who I can trust and confide this
proposition, I need a very sincere and faithful person who has the fear of
god to corporate with me in the following corporation.

We have a client from Syria but he has his business here here in Cotonou
Benin Republic, he died in Plane crash here in Benin on December 2003 (visit
this site for details of the plane crash
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/ ) .

This client was having various unclear business activities with some
government official on cotton and natural resource business exportation , I
dicovered that this client has millions of Dollars secretly deposited under
the vault of a security company .

He deposited two trunk diplomatic box inside the vault of Ste. SCFA Security
And Finance Company Sarl for safe keeping purpose since June 2003 but the
box was declared as containing highly important personal property. These
boxes have stayed more than 3 years with Ste. SCFA Security And Finance
Company Sarl, the company sent to me message as his personal lawyer to
locate his relatives or next of kin who will stand to claim these boxes
which contains important personal property or they will forward the boxes to
ministry of Foreign affair because according to government rule, all
personal property deposited under their vault for more than 4 years will be
handed over to Benin government.

I have made a wide search in other to locate somebody from his family but to
no avail, I tried to locate his housemaid here who has given me access to
check and study all documents in his private office at his apartment which
took me 8 days to study.

I found out that those two boxes with security company contains $19.5
million US, he was actually working with some government high official who
are using him to move huge amount money of money without government
knowledge or any banking trace. If fact, I presume that he has huge amount
with him in the flight that get crash on december 2003. He has a diplomatic
connection here in Benin and this is why he deposited the boxes here and the
security company do not know the contents of the box till this moment.

I have with me a solid evidence over this finding and all documents are with
me including the keys of the boxes, his apartment was locked for the past
two years but his house rent is still valid till end of 2007.

The security company will not deliver the box to anybody from Benin, They
have given me authority to locate his relation or next of Kin because I have
been his personal lawyer for couple of years.

I want you to stand as his business partner and next of kin so that the
boxes will be delivered to you, I will arrange every necessary documents to
back this claim.

I have made every necessary arrangement with the Security company to use
their Diplomatic connection to deliver the boxes to you in Dubai or Europe
through a Diplomat who is working with ministry of Foreign Affair. The
boxes will be air-cargo to Dubai as diplomatic cargo and no inspection will
be made on the boxes in the airport because it will be certified as
diplomatic cargo.

All I need from you is the Following:

1- Copy Of your Passport or Identification Card
2- Your Direct Telephone numbers
3- A Letter Of Claim From You Dully signed and legalize here.


Upon Receipt Of All these requirement, I will prepare all necessary
document and do all legal changing to your name as the Next beneficiary of
the box and The boxes will be release on your favour , then you will need
to go to Dubai or Europe to receive the box.

The condition of the sharing will be 30% for you and 70% for me, I will send
my representative who will meet you in Dubai before the arrival of the
diplomat that will bring the box to Dubai or Europe by Diplomatic channel

Please you must keep this information secrets.

I am waiting for your confirmation on njonas01@hotmail.fr or call
+229-97441411

Mr.Jonas Manta
+229-97441411
njonas01@hotmail.fr

_________________________________________________________________
Ten : profite de ton Messenger en illimité sur ton mobile !
http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten/