These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

AM DESPERATELY LOOKING 4 HELP

From: Orobosa - christopherluvmailigochrischris@yahoo.com

hello friend

how is the going hope all flowing fine if so excellently if so glory and thanks to God almighty

please i am joseph from a very poor family but i am intelligient i am having a problem in my place of education is just that the standard of education here is too poor
my study which tell about my future and all my family are not ready to help
me they want me to drop
out of school and i am a student in the ghana planing to enter my unversity level in
of mechanical engineering preparing for my practical work for my final year
and this entitiles alot of money
and my parents told me that they cannot afford to make that payment at
that time i was very feeling very forstrated i know that
God will bring somebody like you to help i hope that God almighty will use who i dont espect to bring blessings to my life and now my step dad too was trying to kill me so i now runout of the house and started staying there first till now. please friend i really need your help i know that God almighty will touch you to help me with anything you can
please you are my only hope in life i know that you can help me out of this my condition may God bless you for your help i know that God has bless u to bless me
please i know you have other expenses you are doing and facing but for the sake of love and likeness please help save my life from all this danger sorrowding my life and the almighty God of heaven and earth will richly bless your life
God said that he cannot comedown to bless somebody that he use somebody to bless other persons life please i need you to help me so i dont die in a condition like that God bless

prosperity will be yours joy will be yours too all your life will never remain the same again God bless you amen
thanks extend my greeting to your family and love ones too God bless you and your family as you help me in jesus name amen.

if you can make all the money payment through western union money transfer i will be very much grateful no matter how small or big i will be very grateful to have it may God almighty bless you life in jesus name amen


regards

joseph
my email address,
glamourphillins4j@hotmail.com
christopherluvmailigochrischris@yahoo.com