These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

From: Mohammed Abacha - mohammedabacha@mixmail.com

SIR,

I am Mohammed Abacha. I need your assistance in taking
custody of some funds and thereafter invest it into
viable business venture in your country in partnership
with me.

Please view these websites and read their content
carefully.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2282366.stm

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4497&z=12

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2492425.stm

www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=42764&SelectRegion=West_Africa

The funds is presently deposited with a security
company abroad. All that is needed is for you to
arrange to take delivery of the funds from the
Security Company.

Please if you are interested, contact with me so that
I can give you more details.

Reply me through my private email address :mohammedabacha@mixmail.com


I anticipate your prompt response.

My Regards,


Mohammed Abacha