These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Investment In Real Estate

From: Gambo Jaffars - william_opobo@virgilio.it

Investment In Real Estate


Dear Sir / Madam,
I am Mr. Gambo Jaffars
from Egypt, I am married to Dr.(mrs)Zainab Amin
a kenyan who worked
with a construction company in Asia for twenty
eight years before she
died in the tsunami disasters.December, 2004,
I left Asia finally, and
came back to Nigeria. But because of the
unfavourable political and
economic climate in Nigeria, and for
security reasons, I left the
total money in a Security Safe Deposit
Vault in Europe.I lost my
entire family in the disaster, and I myself
fell into a coma since
then I eventually recovered from coma,and
was discharged from the
hospital two weeks ago. I have no money with
which to sponsor any one
in Nigeria to undertake the trip for me; in
any case , my extended
family here abandoned me in hospital when they
realized that the money
which I came back with had been spent on
hospital bills; I am
currently living on the charity of the church.I
need a reliable,
honest and God fearing person to help me invest in a
profitable
venture abroad e.g. Real Estate Properties; I cannot bring
in this
money into Nigeria for fear of seizure by the government. If
the money
is properly and profitably invested abroad, I intend to
leave Nigeria
permanently.Are you able to help? If you wish to help,
please reply
urgently for details.
Remain Blessed,
Gambo Jaffars