These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

EMERGENCY

From: mathew udebe - mathewudebe1@yahoo.com

Dear Good Friend ,

I pray God this message reaches you in wonderful spirit.I am making this contactwith you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I found myself, I am Mathew Udebe the son of late former Minister Of Mines and Natural Resource during the time of Major Koromah,the former Military Headof State of the Republic of Sierra Leone,who was massacred by President Tinjani Kabbah force in their struggle toreinstate him back topower. My brother and I are refugee here in Accra,Ghana since the death ofour father, because of thecondition of his death.

Before the death of my father some months ago he disclosed to me some money he had deposited in my name in a neighboring country inWest-Africa. The total
amount of the money is $32M, US dollars and 42 kilos of Gold all in a security vault in the West Africa neighboring country, The document regarding thisconsignment was handed over to me by my father before his death, I carefully searched and found the security Companywhere I Confirmed that theconsignment were deposited for safe Keeping in their security vaultin the neighboringCountry. The content were deposited as a family valuable,byVirtue of right as the son of my late father, the Security Company has accepted to release the connsignment actually.

I am seeking your assistance because my father has declared the record with the security company stating that his foreign partner form oversea shall be authorized person to make claim on this consignment because of his position government on which nO name was given by my father as his foreignpartner. To this effect, I request to make the beneficiary ofHis consignment in your name as foreign partner to Claim this consignment.

For your assistance, room is Open for negotiations. This is a risk free transaction As my father deposited this valuable as a personalBelonging. In this situation every process to completely move This valuable may not exceed (3) working days,if your co-operation to assist is sort. I shall be very Grateful to hear from you, all documents concerning This are intact with me, please kindly reach me as Soon as possible trough my email mathewudebe229@yahoo.com, Tel 233 246 571 578

Best Regards,


Mathew Udebe

Please all dealings should be confidentia


---------------------------------
Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages