These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Your Compensation Fund

From: World Bank Auditor - edwardjack5@mac.com

>From the desk of
Dr.Edward Jack
Email:edwardjack@mail.ru
Tel:+9728444848730
Dear:Sir,

I should believe you still remember me. I am Dr.Edward Jack ,Director African Regional Officer of the World Bank Auditors Retired. I'm happy to inform you about my success in transferring the sum of us$22.5m under the cooperation of a new partner from Isreal. Presently I am in his country
Isreal for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now I am retired and out of Africa but I have left an instruction behind for you.
Now you can contact My personal Assistant Mr. Johnson Gowon on this phone number +234-1-2909902, Email:johnsongw02@yahoo.com to assist you in transferring the sum of US$4.5 Million to you, which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.
All necessary approvals to effect the transferred has been secured in your name.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so,feel free and get in touch with him on the advise on how to transfer the amount to you.Feel free to contact him as the transfer is hitch free hence all approvals has been nomalize in your name against any financial crime. Please do let me
know immediately you receive the fund so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.
Meanwhile i am very sorry for the late notification but be rest assured that all necessary approvals has been secured on your name for a smooth transfer of the fund to you.
with best regards,
Dr.Edward Jack