These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Kindest Attention

From: Mr. Richard Moore - rich.moore02@adinet.com.uy

Kindest Attention ....

Mr. Richard Moore,
Branch Manager
HSBC Bank plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ
England.

4th Oct., 2006.

Dear Friend,

I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the
next of kin/will beneficiary to Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht, a foreign

contractor from Cologne, Germany who died on a plane crash on July
25th 2000 with her husband Rudi Fassnacht. Her husband and their two
children also perished in the air France Concorde New York bound
flight; please click the below url for verification.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Before her death, she was a contractor to British National Petroleum
Co-operation (BNPC) and has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of
(30 million pounds sterling GBP) which will be paid to you as her next
of kin/will beneficiary. For your information, I am the Branch Manager
with HSBC Bank Plc London. The board of directors of HSBC Bank Plc
which I am also a member, mandated me to look for any known relation of
Mrs.Sigrid Fassnacht, since after her death. However, all my efforts
traces abortive, that is the main reason I am writing you this to seek
for your co-operation for us to claim this money because it will amount
to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit
and invest it, because if nobody comes forward to claim the fund it
will be forfeited to the government, based on that I have contacted you
to assist me in making this transaction a reality. I only have to
approve you as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be
paid to you as the beneficiary.

We are to share this money between ourselves and also donate 10% to
charity and the tsunami victims. if you are really interested in this
offer you should contact me through this email address:
richard_moore0@excite.com For detail of this transaction and
procedures, please do forward me your Full Address, Phone number/Mobile
number, Your name / Your company name and your occupation. These info
will enable me commence immediately to secure all legal documents in
your favor on your acceptance to fully co-operate with me.

I await your urgent response at my private email:
richard_moore0@excite.com to enable us jumpstart this project and
nurture it to reality.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Richard Moore,
Branch Manager
HSBC Bank plc
8 Canada Square
London E14 5HQ
England