These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hello Please Contact Me ASAP

Hello Please Contact Me ASAP

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Victor Okoloba senior manager accounts/audit department, in
union bank of Nigeria Plc. DR.George Brumley Jr, who was a consultant
with Shell-development company in Nigeria and a personal friend Died
and left behind his deposit in this bank (UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC)
valued $20 Million.

My relationship with DR. George started in year 1999 when I was a
supervisor in union bank marina branch. We met in my social club
annual end of the year party and I introduced him to my bank where he
opened this account some few weeks later making me the account officer
to the account and he operated this account until his death.

On the 21st of July 2003, DR. George, his wife and their two children
were involved in a plan crash in Nairobi Kenya. All passengers of the
planunfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to your embassy to locate any of DR.George's extended
relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

To prevent the bank to claim this money I know decided to contact any
body from your country, I decided to contact you via your email
address with hope to get this money out of the bank.

This is the web site of this tragedy that struck on that faithful day.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa...ash/index.html
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by
Mr.George before they get confiscated since the bank has declared the
account unserviceable.

I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years since I was
recalled back to marina branch
as a senior manager from a transfer that took me to another branch of
the bank. I therefore seek your consent topresent you as the next of
kin of the deceased , so that the proceeds of this account valued at
$20 (twenty Million Dollars) can be paid to your account abroad and
then you can have 30% of the money for your kind gesture and keep the
other 60% for me and 10% for expenses procure, I Will need to travel
down to your country for the collection of the 60% balance as soon as
this fund get to you.


I and my attorney have access to all necessary legal documents that can
be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us see this transaction through, of which we
must present a foreigner with an account abroad to enable us to clear
this money from the bank.

Your contact information are very necessary, I mean your home address,
phone number and your full name. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please get in touch with me.

Best regards,
Mr.Victor Okoloba.
Victor Okoloba.

viictorr323okoloba@yahoo.com.tw

- Mr.Victor Okoloba