These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Greetings

From: Berry Joan - berryjoanman@myway.com

>From Berry Joan
No:61 park Street,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.

Compliment of the Day!!!

I was reading through your profile on the
internet and found it interesting to contact you in this small business
opportunity. but kindly to contact me at your earliest convenient time
for a possible business deal involving money transfer of about $62
million dollars.

I am an investment consultant with a prime bank here
in South Africa.I am presently in Johannesburg working as an investment
consultant with the bank at their Johannesburg office. I am posed to
work this deal out, if we can do this business with me.

As at this
moment,I am constrained to issue more details about this business until
your response is received. I will provide the necessary information
needed in order to claim this money out,Thank you for your time and
attention.

Yours truly.
Mr.Berry Joan