These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Work from home***Not junk mail

From: stewart_artwork@terra.es - stewart_artwork@terra.es

Work from home***Not junk mail***
Stedowning Art Gallery.
405 Kings Road,
Chelsea, London SW10 0BB
United Kingdom.
Phone/fax : 447024037753

Goodday,

Its my pleasure to introduce to you myself, I'm Stewart Downing, A 37 years old man who already have his own home business, my company Stedowning
Art Gallery is located at my house, I'm a man with a family, my wife, A girl and 2 grown up boys. I live with a friendly Yorkshire Terrier
puppy who is about 2 months old no, A cat name Mabel.. I live in a house of my own and have heard problem on one thing or the other. I know this
emailand introduction will be a surprise to you but I need your help in the sense that I deal with so many customers around the world mostly in
Kuwait, Malaysia, South Africa, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Canada, United state of America and Mexico, I've found representative
in other countries who will be assisting in recieving payment from my customers in their country except for Mexico, Canada,Malaysia and United
state. and since you came from the united state I believe you might be able to help in recieving fund. some brief explanations on what you are
to do is below.

Clients of mine will issue payment on your name for it to be easy for you to cash at your financial Institution, they mostly want to pay with
a cashiers check or US Money Order and this cannot be cashed in a UK banks, so as soon as the check is recieve by you with you name on it, you
will take it to your bank deposit it and wait till it finally clears your financial institution and then deduct your own part of the money for
the service which is %10 of any amount a client send to you, Then you wire the remaining balance to me via Western union Money Transfer not A
cashiers check again because If I had been able to cash US cashiers check and money orders then I would not be needing a rep in doing that for
me but due to the fact that it turns the other way round. I believe this is Understood but the only problem I have here is Trust. I never can
trust anybody from anyother country for assisting in this transaction without him/her going through a physical or oral interview. I have deal
with a lot of people from United state of America and none of them has betray or in anyway offended me by cheating so I believe everybody from
that state should have the kind of Spirit of God in those that I've transacted with. If you are interested in assisting email me the below
information for documentation. Your information is not been recieved for spam or anything of such.

First Name:
Last name:
Sex:
Age:
Home, Office and Mobile phone number:
Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Best Communication you prefer : Phone or Email.
Thanks for your anticipated help.
Regards
Stewart Downing


Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable