These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

JOB OFFER FOR YOU

From: Troy Adams - resume1557@hotmail.com

Good Day

My name is Troy Adams, I run a small art company in London(United Kingdom)
with my wife (Dana). I have sold my art work all around the world. I am
always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to
Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is
difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom,So i am looking for a
representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as
a par time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,
which wouldn't affect your present state of work, All you will be doing is
to receive payments from my customers in the states inform of a money order
or travler cheque,Cash it and deduct 10% out of it then send the remaining
90% back to us via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.Note:Be rest assured that
you will not spend a dime out of your personal money.

Firstly, What you will be doing is pretty easy. As you may already know, I
am willing to set up a branch in America to make things easier for me and to
gain a large market for my products. The First step is that You will be
receiving payments on by behalf from my clients based in America.

The payments will be in form of Cashiers Checks, United States Postal Money
order or bank wires Depending on the clients or company policy. The payments
will be sent out to you in your name and mailed to you via courier. Then you
receive them from your door when it is delivered by any courier company such
as Fedex, UPS or USPS. Afetrwards, You take them to your bank or check
cashing place ( I mean a reliable and fast one LOL) and get the payments
cashed. Then you deduct your commision of 10% immediately after cashing and
you proceed to MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER to send the money to me in England
via transfer or aywhere else as Directed by me meaning that Your commission
is available immediately, so there is no need to wait for the payroll check
in the end of the month..

If you are interested, N: B, Please send to me the listed information below
to this email add (dana_adams1557@hotmail.com/troyadams1557@myway.com)

#Your full name: as it will be on the money order
#Your full home address: where the payment will be sent to
#direct or cell contact telephone number,
#have you receivce a job offer like this before

Best regards,

TROY ADAMS
CEO TRA Holdings.
resume1557@hotmail.com/ job.traholdingsltd@yahoo.com
dana_adams1557@hotmail.com
50 blythe hill lane / Catford / London / SE6 4UN.
+44 7024062034

_________________________________________________________________
Try the new Live Search today!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG