These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

From Richard Cole (Next Of Kin

From: From Mr Richard Cole - richardcole02@web2mail.com

FROM MR RICHARD COLE.


SUBJECT: BENEFICIARY SUM OF NINE MILLION POUNDS STERLING GB.

KINDEST ATTENTION,


I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the
next of kin/will beneficiary to Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht, a foreign contractor
from Cologne, Germany who died on a plane crash on July 25th 2000 with
her husband Rudi Fassnacht.

Her husband and their two children also perished in the air France
Concorde New York bound flight;

please click here for verification.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Before her death, she was a contractor to British National Petroleum
Co-operation (BNPC)and has a bank balance to the tune of (Nine million
pounds sterling GBP) with the bank (Royal Bank Of Scotland) where I
used to work . For your information, I was her account officer , though I
am now retired, as her account officer I have vital informations regarding
the money in her bank account.

The management of the bank (Royal Bank Of Scotland), has made every
effort since the death of Mrs. Sigrid Fassnacht to trace any known relative.
However, all effort has been futile, this is my reason for contacting
you.

I am writing you this to ask for your co-operation for us to claim this
money because it will amount to injustice if I do not take this
decisive step to secure this deposit and invest it, since if nobody comes
forward to claim the fund it will be forfeited to the government.

I am contacting you to assist me in making this transaction a reality.
All we have to do is secure all the necessary documents that will present
you as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be paid to you as
the beneficiary. We are to share this money between ourselves and also
donate 10% to charity . if you are really interested in this offer you
should contact
me through this email address: richardcole02@web2mail.com

For detail of this transaction and procedures, please do forward to me
your full address, phone number/mobile number, your company name or
occupation these informations will enable me commence immediately to
secure all legal documents in your favor on your acceptance to fully
co-operate with me.

I await your urgent response to enable us commence this project and
nurture it to reality.

Yours faithfully,

Richard Cole