These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mohammed Abacha

From:"Mohammed Abacha" <mohameedabacha@atlas.sk>

Mohammed Abacha
13,
Sanni Abacha Crescent
,
G.R.A.
Kano - Nigeria
.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of
Nigeria
. I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been released for my innocence.

Well dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my late fathers own.


Please view this site and read its content carefully.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2492425.stm

The amount is $15 Million in a Security Company, All that is needed is for you to arrange to take delivery of this fund from the Security Company, I will remunerate you with 20% at the end of this transaction, but most of all is that I solicit your utmost trust in this transaction. My father deposited this money de faced for security purpose which the deposit certificate is given to me before his death

I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored, While replying include your personal information, phone and fax line for the transaction to commence forthwith which I will introduce you to my representative

I anticipate your quick reply on this email mohammedabacha12312@yahoo.co.in

Best Regards,
 
Mohammed Abacha.