These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mrs Stella Adams

From: stella adams - stella225adams@yahoo.fr

Mrs Stella Adams
Abidjan- Cote D'Ivoire
MY DEAR,
With due respect and humility I write you this proposal which I believe would be of great interest to you. I am Mrs Stella Adams, 23 years old a liberia National blessed memory. Prior to my Father assassination by the rebel forces loyal to FODAY SANKOH , he was the Director General National Gold Diamond Mining Corporation of liberia. Two days before my Father was assassinated, he instructed me and my brother to move out of liberia immediately. Before the powerful Economic Community of West African States (ECOMOG) forces intervened which eventually resulted into a brutal civil war. I managed to escape to Abidjan, the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire through the help of my Father friend who is a travler.This money was inherited from my late Father sum of U$ 5.2 Million US DOLLARS) in one trunk box which my Father deposited with a private security company here in Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire.
For your information, hi did not disclose the real content of the box to the security company and we do not wish them to know this under any circumstances. Rather, hi deposited the box as containing family valuables.now i want to leave Cote d'Ivoire entirely with this money for investment in your country because of the stable political situation and mostly for my future Right now I am seeking for a foreign partner who will assist me retrieve and serve as the guardian of this fund with whom I can plan the best way to move out this fund for investment purposes which is my motive for contacting you.
Moreover, you are requested to assist me in the following are as:
That you will be required to negotiate on how best to transfer this fund without attracting much taxation. That you will assist in providing me a permanent residence / Resident permit in your country after this money has been transferred to your country. That you will be responsible in advising me to invest this fund a viable venture in your country.

We are prepared to give you 30 % of the total sum, and 35% share be in the total investment to be made. Please ensure that no one else know about this money as it is only myself, my brother yourself and the EVANGELIST of the CHURCH where we worship who know about this money.
May God bless you as you assist me.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Stella Adams