These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am Mrs. Fatu Robinson.

Dear: Sir,
                                                 
Your contact and particulars were found in my late husband Personal Diary. (Late Dr; Edmund Robinson) I am Mrs. Fatu Robinson, the wife of the late Dr, Edmund, who was the former Managing Director of the Sierra -Leone National Gold and Diamond Mining Cooperation. Before his sudden death in 2000, my husband has written a will of his assets including properties, Money and some Gold Dust to me and our children: Peter and Josephine.
 
Therefore, I have the honor and privilege to send you this proposal from Cotonou, Rep Du Benin demanding for your immediate assistance to transfer the sum of US$ 43,000,000.00 (Forty Three Million United States Dollars) into your Account abroad and also of one hundred and twenty five kilograms (125kg) of pure gold dust acquired by my late husband and his associates.
 
My husband planned and succeeded in removing this money out of the country including 125 kgs of Gold Dust through Diplomatic means to Canada, which he later Deposited at a Security Company as family valuables with the name of our first son, Peter as the next of kin. The trauma and shock we sustained as the result of his death compelled me and the children to fee from our country to Cotonou, Rep Du Benin where presently we are now residing as refugees.
 
However, what I want you to do precisely is that: To claim beneficiary of this funds on behalf of my family for a smooth transfer into your account, we will want to invest 50% of the $43 Million on stocks, 20% on real estate while the balance 30% will accrue to you for you assistance and co-operation
 
All I need from you is honest and trust and if however you are not interested kindly destroy the mail due to my family concerns.
 
Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
 
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Fatu Robinson.