These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

FROM;MADAMA MARY CLEMENT

From: Mrs.mary1@centrum.cz - mrs.mary1@centrum.cz

FROM;MADAMA MARY CLEMENT
COTE D'IVOIRE,ABIDJAN.
IVORY COAST.
Email : mrs.clement1@yahoo.com

Dear

I am Mrs. MARY CLEMENT from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he has account in a bank here in Côte d´Ivoire, having up to the sum of $18M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son, indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.

Mrs.MARY CLEMENT