These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

my success in the business

From: office - officefile1234@rediffmail.com

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I
hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not
understand why This mail came to you. But you should remember you
Received an email from me and my colleague in the past regarding a
multi-million-dollar Business proposal which we never concluded.
I am using this opportunity to inform you that this
Multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another
person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for
your great effort to our unfinished Transfer of fund into your
account due to circumstances beyond our control. But Iwant to inform you that I have successfully Transferred the fund
out to my new partner\'s account in Colombia that Was capable of
assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, Sincerity,
courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the
transaction I want to compensate You and show my gratitude to you
with the sum of $1,200,000.00. I have left an internationalcertified bank draft for you worth about $1,200,000.00 Cashable
anywhere in the world. My dear friend I will like you to Contact
my secretary Mrs. Grace Madu for the collection of this
International certified bank draft have authorized to release the
International certified bank draft to you as soon as you contacthim regarding this issue.
At the moment, I \'m very busy he! re because of the investment
projects Which myself and the new partner are having at hand.
Please I will like You to accept this token with good faith as
this is from the bottom of My heart. So below is her contact for
you to reach her immediately without further delay.
CONTACT: Mrs. Grace MaduADDRESS: No 4 cooperation drive dolphins Estate Benin Republic.EMAIL: grace2access@yahoo.com
You should send her your full Name and telephone Number/your
address where you want him to send the draft to you.Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you
soon.
Mr Usman Gandoki