These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS

From: PRINCESS RITA - ritanaps@yahoo.co.uk

Hello my beloveth in the lord Jesus,
It is my priviladge to write you as i am lead by the spirit, to talk to you about these assingment that the Lord want to lay in your hands.
I pray that the lord will give you the grace to do this, as he has promised the his grace is sulfficient for you.

I am Mrs.Napoleon Rita, from Ivory coast in west africa. By the grace of God i am a christain mother and i am married to late Mr. Dominick Napoleon.
It is very sad to say that my beloved husband died in year 2002 during the political crisis in our country along side with our only son junior. On that sad day, my husband went to get junior back from school, on their way coming back they where cut off by the crisis that took them away from me.

Since then i have decieded not to remarry to any man, but will live to serve my lord and savour Jesus Christ.
Just last week, i went to the hospital for my medical check up becouse i have been sick for a while now, after the check up, the doctor told me that i have leukemia and that is too bad that i will not live up to the next two months.

So after praying and fasting, the lord asked me to contact you and hand over these assingment to you.

Before the death of my housband, we had account which we open with the name of our only son as the next of kin, in that account is 1.750 million dollars.
I want you to please do me these favoure, i want you to get these money transferd to your country, use it for the work of the lord and for the motherless babies and charity.

Please these is why i am contacting you. Please i know that if i die, my soul will rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus..
Please i want you to reply me as fast as possible so that i can give you all the detail of the money.

May the almigthy God bless you as do his work in Jesus name Aman.

Yours Sister,
Napoleon Rita.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com