These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Greetings To You

From: Dr.Carl Hammer - drcarlh@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings To You.

Good day,I know this will come to you as a surprise
My name is Dr.Carl Hammer, a staff in the Private Clients Section of a
well-known bank, here in South Africa.

On a routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL.Of 25,500,000.00
(Twenty Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) on further discreet
investigation, I also discovered that the owner of the said account, a
foreigner by name Morris Thompson died on January 31 2000 in a plane
crash in Alaska Airlines Flight 261 including his wife and only
daughter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site
below.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list

Since
then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money.
The bank will approve this money to any foreigner with legal claims to
the A/C Holder as A foreigner can only claim this money with legal
claims to the A/C Holder, I will provide the necessary information
needed in order to claim this money, therefore I need your cooperation
in this transaction. But you will need to open an account where this
can be transferred.

If your interested send your private Telephone No.
And Fax number including full details of the account to be used for the
Deposit.I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction
as my job and the future of my family would be jeopardized if it were
breached and I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk
if due process is followed accordingly. Finally,I will give you 35% for
your corporation.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my
email

Respectfully yours
Dr.Carl Hammer