These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 29, 2006

Assalamu Alaikum

From: azizmohammed@adinet.com.uy - azizmohammed@adinet.com.uy

Salam Aleikum

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you,to transfer to
your overseas account,sum of($4, 123.000.00 USD) Four million one
hundred and twenty three thousand United States Dollars) from one of
the Prime Banks here in Dakar-Senegal

I am Mr.Aziz Mohammed (Bsc,Msc) the Auditor General of one of the
prime banks here in Dakar Senegal , during the course of our auditing ,
I discovered a floating funds in an account opened in our bank since
1982 and till date no body has operated on the account and after going
through old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the
account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without
leaving a[Heir/WILL], hence the floating of the funds and if I do not
remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of the account was a foreigner , Engr.Khalifa T.Ibrahim, an
estate consultant .

Therefore ,with a personal conviction of trust and confidence ,I wish
to contact you as a foreigner, to stand as a relative , thus I can
work out the release of the funds , No other person in the office knows
about the account , please be assured of the risk free , I'm the one
that will work it out , all I need is your cooperation because the
account content can not be approved to an indigen here as his next of
kin .

At the conclusion of this project , I propose a joint nvestment of an
equal partnership to you or we may share it in a ratio of 45% for you
and 55% for me.

One more thing please; I beg you don't consider this against moral
justification , they are many other aspects of life we may contribute
with this funds to help the less privileged and the needy in a society
than having it shared as an unclaimed bill among Government


I look forward to your earliest response
Yours Truly
Mr. Aziz Mohammed