These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 29, 2006

PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ASAP

From: dullah1 - fazidullah101@hotmail.com

Assalam Alaikum
I got your email address through Islamic organisation directory over the
Internet.
I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist
me.
I want to transfer money for investment into your country/business as
such I would like to make contact with people like you residing in that
country for assistance Note,the funds are already with a security
company which also has branches in Asia, Europe and America for safe ke!
eping. If you are willing to assist me.
This is all you will do for me,You will help me contact the security
company for the release of the funds to you as my next of kin, as I
cannot travel out from iraq at the moment because of certain conditions
which I will explain to you if we work together(my travelling documents
are not yet complete).
The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction / Hell to our great
country and everything is practically difficult now and opportuinities
are closing up,the new government is trying to frustrate our businesses.
Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give
me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax
numbers.
What I require from you are as follows:
1. You should make arrangement with the Security Company to secure the
funds on my behalf and open a Bank account in your country for me with
the credentials i will give you.
2! . You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your
assistance, and 5% of the funds will be set aside for re-imbursement of
any kind of expenses incur as a result of this transaction by both
parties.
3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to claim the
consinment from the Security Company, I will send the PIN code number of
the consignment to you and also the security Company's information.
4. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it
very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let
me down at all.
I have made all necessary arrangement getting for the probate order from
court that necesitate you as the next of kin and this document will
allow you deposit the money to any account of your choice safely.

I await your prompt reply.
Regards,
Abdullah


________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com