These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 29, 2006

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

From: Oscar Carlos - oscar@ocarlos2.orangehome.co.uk

Oscar Carlos & Associates.
13 Calle Leganese
28808
Madrid Spain
Tel 34--663-364-711
email--ocarlos@excite.com

Dear Partner,

I am Barrister Oscar Carlos an Attorney to Christian Eich Mason, a Deceased Immigrant.and Property magnate, who was based in the Spain, Also referred to as my client.On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two Children died in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since then I have been managing his properties here in the Spain. and some of
his properties,which he put out for sale. which I monitored the payment as his attorney, has been bought and paid for.Now the money paid was deposited into a Security Company here. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by The Security Company which he Introduced to me when he was alive. Particularly, the Security Company has issued me a notice to provide any of his
next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.My late client has an account valued at $8.5 million dollars.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for some time now, and with the Security Company giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $8.5 million dollars can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money. I have all necessary information that can be used to back up any Claim we may make.All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I Guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will Protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me,
as his attorney, this is a Risk free business relation.if you are intrested,just call or mail me back.to Enable us discuss further about this transaction.
Looking forward in hearing from you soonest
Best regards,


Barr Oscar Carlos