These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 29, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - HAPPY NEW YEAR

From: jerry59 - anitantabue@computermail.net

FROM MRS ANITA NTABUE.

ATTENTION PLS,

I am MRS ANITA NTABUE , The wife of Late NTABUE a former special Adviser to the late PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO Of ZAIRE,now known as Democratic Republic Of Congo. Because of his strategic Position and relationship in the former Government of late mobutu and also being a Close confidant of the late president mobutu sese-seko.

When the rapidly developed into a nationwide rebellion against Zairean President Mobutu Sese Seko s 32-year dictatorship. On May 17, 1997.prior to the seizure of power from Mobutu on May 17.By( DR)MR LAURENT KABILA.I fled with my husband and my children into exile in Northern Irland( united

kingdom), were we settled as refugees and whatch the situations,where my husband later died of Hypertensive diseases.

(DR)MR LAURENT KABILA has made arrangement with the swiss gorverment and other european countries to freeze all president Mobutu and his closed associate,what they discribe as (cronies;) in gorvernment of 32 years, treasures deposited in some european countries.Now that (DR)MR LAURENT KABILA is dead and the Son joseph kabila taking over, president Mobutu friend's chateaux in southern France was siezed by frech Gorverment.and as such i have to change my identity that my investment will not be traced and confiscated.Before this happened I move to deposited huge amount of money in a security company in Europe,for safekeeping.the funds were shipped by a courier service as diploymatic iterms of high values to prevent them knowing the contents.

I am contacting you to help us by receiving this funds on our beehalf. Acknowledge this message, so that I can introduce you to my Son Mr NDALA,who is in possition and to direct you to claim this funds. I want you to assist us to invest this money in your country, I dont want my identity revealed. For this reason kindly send us your confidential

informations(Telephone and fax number.)

MRS. ANITA JERRY NTABUE.

___________________________________________________________________________