These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Business Proposal

From: Mr. Halims Ahmed HalimsAhmed@aol.com - halimsahmed@aol.com

Mr. Halims Ahmed
Chairman of Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture of Beirut & Mount Lebanon
1 Rue Justinien, Sanayeh, Beirut 1801, Lebanon-Lebanon.
Tel: (1) 353 392 or 744 168, Fax: (1) 349616.
Info@ccib.org

Dear Friend,
Pardon my intrusion into your private email with exposure of the content of this very urgent proposal soliciting your unreserved assistance in consummating a project which requires your trust-worthiness and reputation of being the recipient of some consignment from Beirut, Lebanon to any location near you.

I am Mr. Halims Ahmed, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture of Beirut & Mount Lebanon and a Lebanese industrialist, who the Israeli government considers a Hezbollah terrorist group financier.
After the unwarranted and sudden air raid attack by Israeli forces in the commercial capital of Lebanon, which distorted businesses and commercial activities as the building which the Headquarters is situated was demolished by Israeli jet fighters.

Arrangement has been made with a Diplomat to convey the consignment containing a large sum of money totaling $40,000,000 (Forty Million Dollar US) out of Lebanon to any destination suitable for you to pick-up.

The UN Diplomat has informed me the consignment will be conveyed out of Lebanon within 7-14 days. I am contacting you asking you to be the recipient of the consignment for 20% reward.

For us to proceed, I need you to send the details below to my private mail box: halimsahmed@mail.com or HalimsAhmed@aol.com

1: First Name and Surname:
2: ADDRESS:
3: Tel/Fax/MOBILE NUMBER:
4: Representative's Bank Name:
5: Account Numbers:
6: Name of Account Holder/ Swift Code/Reference Number:
7: Line of Credit Account Number/ Equity Line of Credit:
8: Balance Presently Owed on your Line of Credit:
9: Date of Birth:

In the name of Allah, I assure you that everything letter in the content of this mail is true and there is no hidden motive to an identity theft or is there any intention to link you to any terrorist or violent group. You must send me a letter assuring me you will not abscond with the $40,000,000 after the consignment has been handed over to you by the UN Diplomat.

If you are interested in assisting, you are to forward any identification (any recent picture will do). I will hand a copy of your identification to the UN Diplomat for proper identification before handing over the consignment directly to you. Please if there is any doubt whatsoever in your mind; do not respond to my mail.

I have given an attorney part payment to prepare all the documents in your names as the recipient of the consignment and also making my wife and son as my next of kin (beneficiary) of the funds upon my death.

I will ask the Diplomat to contact you after the consignment has been successfully conveyed out of Beirut, the UN Diplomat's name and Telephone numbers will be forward to you as well. You are to hold on to the funds after you have deducted your $4,000,000 until I am able to move my wife and son out of Beirut to my own location which I would inform you of. Please this is a highly confidential transaction.

Allah guide and protect us.
Yours truly,
Mr. Halims Ahmed