These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stella Yengeni

From: Stella Yengeni - stellay011@yahoo.com

Greetings

Dear

May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you
the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation
and how much I need your help.

I am Stella Yengeni first daughter of Dr Peter Yengeni
former national security advicer to the ousted Sierria Leonean
military head of state, Paul Koroma. I am writing to express
my interest in real estate or landed properties in your country.

Though my father died in detention a couple of months ago
while been detained by the new government.

Before his untimely death, he instructed me to leave the country
for my safety and that of my young brother to start up a business
some where out side Africa.

The sum of (7.2m) US dollars was deposited in a security
and finance company by my late father.may his soul rest in peace.
Actually, I have never met you before, it was a friend of my father
who happened to be present at his bural that adviced me to
consider your country for my investments. After due consideration,
I started searching the web side where I got your email address.
No one else is aware of my proposal to you. Due to social, economic
and political in stability in west African region, I decided to seek your
assistance in transfering this money into your private or institutional
account for investment purposes. I have all the vital documents that
covers the deposit which could be faxed to you upon request.

For your assistance in this transfer, I will give you a nice
compensation from the total money involved.

Your acceptance of this should please be communicated
through my email address also your quick response will be appreciated.
However, if you are not disposed to assist, kindly distroy this letter.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Yours Sincerely,

Stella Yengeni