These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

from Mrs Juliet Nkama

From: Juliet Nkama - jnkama@gmail.com

From: Mrs Juliet Nkama.
E-mail: jnkama@gmail.com
Compliment of the day to you. I am a Sudanese investor currently on
exile in Benin Republic because of the civil war in my country. I wish
to invest in a country with political stability, reliable, dependable
infrastructure and security of life and property. I was given your
company's contact address by a foreigner who was on a working visit in Benin
Republic. She said that your company could assist me on my investment
plans, if I am lucky that your company is willing to assist. It may
interest you to know that I am having $20.5 Million US Dollars ready for
investment, this amount was deposited in a security and finance company
in Asia.My divorced husband was Commandant in Revolutionary United Front
in Sudan before death.
I am willing to invest in a company with potentials for growth and
stability including your company if your bye- laws allow for foreign
investors or any other good and profitable business that you may suggest. I
will be very happy if this inquiry receive urgent attention. You should
mail your acceptance by sending to me your personal and company profile
as I will also send to you all required information about myself
including my indentification and the help that I need from you about my
investment plans. You can also reach me at
Email address: jnkama@gmail.com
Hoping for a very successful business relationship with you.

Best Regards,

Mrs Juliet Nkama.

_________________________________________________________________
Get Hilary Duff's homepage with her photos, music, and more.
http://celebrities.live.com