These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From Tan Wong(Business Proposal

From: Mr. Tan Wong - tanwongtg@yahoo.com.hk

FROM: TAN WONG
(tanwongtg@yahoo.com.hk)

I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you that will
be of great benefit for both of us.It involves a deceased client of my bank
who deposited the sum of $24,500.000.00 only in my branch and the client
was reported dead along with his family due to war crisis involving America
and Iraq.My bank have carried out serious search to locate his heir or next
of kin since his death but to no avail and the client confided in me the
last time he visited my bank that i alone knew of this said funds and no
next of kin was indicatede in the official papers he used in depositing
the funds in my bank,so i am proposing to you as a foreigner to come and
lay claim to it in order for the funds to be shared between me and you because
i can not apply as the next of kin being a staff of the bank because my
bank will know is from me,i will provide you with all the necessary document
to put you as the next of kin with the help of my attorney and also assist
you with all the necessary assistance needed in making you the beneficiary.


I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you
notify me of your interest. I hope to read from you. Awaiting your urgent
reply via my email address:tanwongtg@yahoo.com.hk

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Tan Wong