These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good Day?Your Urgent Responce Needed

From: markexp@terra.es - markexp@terra.es

5TH FLOOR LEGEND TOWER,
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry for this breach of protocol. This is because I don't know how to personally reach you, except this internet which is very
porous.Please bear with me.I am Barrister Mark Odili,The personal Assitance to Engineer.Mark,a National of your Country, who used to work with The
Shell Development Company, in Nigeria, as plant Engineer. Before his death in
an auto crash which took place in November,21st 2004.

He has a fix deposite of fourteen millon five hundred dollars as a family belongings in the Standard Chartared Bank Plc,with the hope of
transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave.And, unfortunately he died alongside with his wife, on their way to Lagos,and have no "Next-Of-
kin", and had no children. Since his death I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also
proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his lastname, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you.Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over 3 year now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this deposit valued at $14.5million dollars can be handed over to you and then you and me with
my two colleguescan share the money. 60% to us and 40% to you. I will manipulate the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up
any claim we may make.

It is true that we don't know each other, but I believe that it takes two to tangle, with mutual understanding devoid of cheating, we will
succeed.If you would be interested to do this business with me, Please get in touch with me by mail:(evch01@myway.com) to enable us discuss further.In your
reply, I will appreciate questions before the commencement of this deal, if any, please send your personal data, your telephone/fax numbers,
account details and an email address specifically for this business.

Note that we can conclude this operation within ten banking days.Please keep this very confidential for obvious security reasons. Contact me for
more information, all confirmable before before we proceed Trusting to hear from you shortly for a detailed information which are confirmable before
you can make up your mind .

If however,you are not interested,do let me know by return mail to as,I will not contact anybody else until I hear from you.

I thank you in advance for your co-operation while expecting your immediate positive reply. God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Mark Odili.

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo