These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Am Mr. Douglas Allotey, Please Call Me

From: Mr.Douglas Allotey - mrdougallotey@yahoo.com.hk

>From Mr. Douglas Allotey
+233 242 882210
mrdougallotey@yahoo.com.hk

Complement of the season,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. My name is Mr. Douglas Allotey, the present branch Manager of a bank here in Ghana. I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you. Like I said, I have a transaction that will benefit both of us, as your assistance is required as a foreigner.

I use to head the Accounts department in my bank head office, but last December I was asked to take position of a Manager of our branch in Kumasi who passed on, so that was how I became the present Manager and discovered a fortune. As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with
total sum of $12,500,000 million that has not been operated on for the past 4 years.

>From my investigation, I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. ANDREAS SCHRANNER a German great industrialist and a resident of Munich, who unfortunately lost his life along with his entire families in the plane crash of CONCORDE AIRLINE [Flight AF4590] which crashed on 25TH JULY, 2000. You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site, which I got during my investigation; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm The account is escrow call account, a secret type of account in my bank and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary. I have kept a close monitoring of the account since then and nobody has come forward to ask about the money as next of kin to the late Mr. Andreas Schranner, meaning that no one is aware of the account. I cannot directly take out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for an assistance to claim the fund
s and share it with me. As the
Manager of my bank branch, I have the power to influence the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which I shall give you.

I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of kin to the account, so that my bank head quarters will release the funds to you.

There is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied.

Contact me as soon as you receive this message if you feel we can work together with this my private email mrdougallotey@yahoo.com.hk or my private cell phone +233 242 882210, so we can go over the details. Thanking you in advance and may God bless you. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality.

I wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Douglas Allotey