These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HONEST PARTNER NEEDED

From: douglassmusaz - dou_musaq@88.am

ATTN: PRESIDENT / CEO,

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

With great pleasure I Dr Douglass Musa., working with a bank
here in Nigeria as a Manager. I am writing you in respect of
a foreign customer (an Oil consultant/contractor with our
National Oil & Liquidified Gas Sector) whom made a US$25M
depository for an investment program that has remained
dormant for years now. Hence, I have decided to contact you
due to the urgency of this transaction.

On my personal investigation,I discovered that the account
holder died on December 2002 in the Ukrainian aircraft
crash. I made further investigation and discovered that the
customer died without making a WILL on the depository.

It may interest you to know that I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local
Bank account here,but can only be approved to a foreigner
with an account since the money is in US Dollars. I have
decided as a matter of urgency upon this discovery now seek
your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the fund
as No one has ever come forward to claim this fund. It may
also interest you to know that I have secured from the
probate an ORDER OF MADAMUS to locate any of deceased
beneficiary. In accordance to Nigerian Law, fund deposited
for over a period of Six (6) years without claim will be
reverted to the Government treasury, if nobody applies to
claim this fund.

I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and
Address,Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that
an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents
and affidavit which will put you in place as the next ofkin.
The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization
of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and
letter of probate/administration in your favour for the
transfer.

At the successful conclusion of this business, your goodself
shall be entitled to have 40% that is, USD$10M of the total
money while I will have 55% that isUSD$13.750M and 5% that
is SD$1.250M for communications andother expenses. I am
ready to invest a reasonable percentage of mine into any
viable business you suggest as a jointpartner. Your
percentage will also be a source of upliftment. You have
absolutely nothing to LOSE in assisting me instead, you have
so much to GAIN. Be rest assured that this transaction would
be most profitable for both of us.Your response is highly
imperative as this is a TWO-man business deal transaction as
I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction. I
need your assistanceand co-operation to this reality as I
have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create
you as the beneficiary while I would use my connection
andmoney to secure almost all the paperwork for this
transaction which will be done by the Attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction with you as the beneficiary to
this fund.

I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of
business.Contact me for acknowledgement by E-mail and
whereby you are not interested,please indicate in your reply
so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you
will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in
you. I await your urgent response.
Thanks with great regards.

Looking forward to a mutual beneficial business
relationship.
Treat with extremely confidential
Best regards,
Dr Douglass Musa
email attenative:dou_musa@omaninfo.com