These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

As Salaam Alaikum

From: ahmed Khan - mrahmedkhan1@yahoo.com

My Dear

Overwhelmed circumstances has made me to contact you not considering the
fact that we have not meet. Well, I believe you will treat this offer with
keen interest and utmost sincerity. My name is Ahmed Khan, a Lebanese base
business man for over 28 years before the crises.

Following the recent crises between the Israeli forces and the Hezbollah's
militant group in Lebanon, my business has suffered a tremendous set back. I
run a currency trading company and money exchange bureau. During one of the
Israelis air strike in Lebanon, my office building was razed to nothing
leaving 13 people dead and over 300 injured.

My reason of contacting you is to find out if I can invest my Money in your
line of business. It has become very necessary for me to diversify my
interest in the area of investment. I have in cash the sum of Fifteen
Million Dollars, I am searching for a responsible and credible partner who
can receive and invest this fund on my behalf on real estate or another line
of business.

I am presently undergoing treatment in London because we were evacuated to
Cyprus, I was flied to London by a Moslem doctor and have advised that I may
have to be in hospital for a long time because of my internal injury caused
the Bomb blast, I cannot predict future due to my ill health because all my
family has gone during the bomb strike.

Please let me know urgently if you can be of help. From the proceeds of our
business you will be entitled to 40% While 60% will be for me.

I await your response.

Best regards,

Ahmed Khan.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01