These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dear Beloveth

From: Miss Sandra Soji - sandra_4_christ11@hotmail.com

Dear Beloveth,

Greetings to you.

I had to contact you after praying over my situation. I have been Recently
diagnosed of complicated case of Cancer of the Breast and Diabetes Which I
have undergone series of medical treatment in Barnes Hospital, South Wople
Way, SW14 8SU, London, England before coming back to my Country as there is
no solution to my illness.

Though it's a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your quick And
easy understanding. I am Sandra Soji (Mrs), widow to Late Mr. Edward
Soji,former Defence attachee to Benin Embassy in Greece. My husband was
murdered alongside our Only son Elvis by those who are envious of his
position in the same office.

Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden,
orphanages and the less privileged in the society.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or
better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the Way I am
going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund and
provide succour to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for
the propagating peace.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor Persons and
I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the
manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not Want a situation
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

This said money Worth over 3.5 million Dollars was deposited in a Security
Company in London by my husband and he handed over all the documents
Regarding that to me before his death.

What is required of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity. Any delay in
your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this
same purpose.

You can get in touch with me on my Private email box
sandra4soji1@yahoo.co.uk

May God Almighty bless you.

Mrs Sandra Soji
E-mail : sandra4soji1@yahoo.co.uk

_________________________________________________________________
Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route!
http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag1&FORM=MGAC01