These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hi

From: Indian - sowingmall2@yahoo.co.in

Dear,


Greetings to you and I hope this message reaches you in good health and
sound mind. I am Mrs. Marina Sohin and I come from India but now
residing in Dubai under high care intesive unit by my employed nurses. I have
a profitable proposal for you.

I was the Financial Manager to a well known International Business man
in Iraq Mr. MALIDI OMAR . He died along side with his wife and entire
family in a Bomb blast in Iraq. I managed to escape with series of
Injuries and was later brought to Dubai for medical attention, Where I was
treated and recovered fully. presently I cannot walk, I am using a wheel
chair.

Mr. MALIDI OMAR Trusted me with his family and properties, he gave me
so many documents to helpo him keep ranging from his WILL, BANK ACCOUNT
DOCUMENTS, FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS, BUSINESS AGREEMENTS, ACCOUNT STATEMENTS
and so many others. So many of these documents were destroyed by the
fire that erupted when the Bomb exploded.


The only valid document not completely destroyed is the copy of the
Certificate of Deposit of funds he deposited with a Bank here in the
United Arab Emirate. My late boss has USD$12.4 Million in a Fixed deposit
account with this bank. He did not indicate on the Certificate of Deposit
a next of Kin. For this reason, I am contacting you to make you so you
can act as the next of Kin to this account.


Understand that there shall be no risk involved at all. I have
experience as I once worked for with HSBC bank in Canada and I have experience
in this field. Kindly show interest by getting back to me through my
secured

E-mail: sowingmall1@yahoo.co.in

with your phone number and fax number so I can call you and fax a copy
of the certificate of deposit to you.

I wait to hear from you soonest.

Thank you,

Mrs. Marina Sohin