These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Calvary greetings to you in the name of our lord

From: Mrs Bernita Johnson - mrsbernitajohnson@yahoo.fr

My address is: No: 63 plot 801
Immaculate heart of Mary, Rue 17
Avenue 23 Abidjan Ivory Coast.
Dearest in Christ Jesus

My Calvary greetings to you in the name that is above all names, I am Mrs Benita Johnson, we are from South Africa but God's ministration work, brought us to Cote D' Ivoire west Africa, My husband is Bishop Miguel Johnson, From His House of Glory International Ministry (.G.I.M.) We married for eleven years without a child. My husband died on a car accident with three
Bishops that travelled with Him in the same car, when they were travelling to a village here in Cote d 'Ivoire called (Bouake) for evangelism on 15th January 2005. Before his death we so much believes in doing everything for promoting the kingdom work's, that is the reason we came to Cote D' Ivoire to spread gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My late husband was a man of God who so much loves God and have fear of God in all his doings while he was alive. In line with His heart desire Since his death I decided not to re marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against, When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6.5.Million under suspense account in one of the famous bank here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping.

We wanted to use this money for building churches and evangelism purposes here in West Africa. But after the death of my husband, I started having serious heart attack sickness which my Doctor confirmed to me that is Heart Cancer Sickness. And since then I have being taking treatments given to me by my doctor but nothing works. my greatest disappointment last five mouths, Is that after my astray result comes out , my doctor told me that my heart cancer sickness is beyond medical cure. While I continue believing that one day God will remember me in the same way he remembered the woman of 12years blinding blood.

In all that I am going through I have not known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christ believer's organisation, or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church organisation, that will use this fund for running of the shelters of ministries, helping orphanages homes, propagating the word of God, building Christian school for the poor. For Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because my Late husband while he was alive, thought me an attitude of growth of kingdom work's include that I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are Moslem's, I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I took this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that our Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and my husband's relative around me here in hospital; I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply then I will let you know the next step to take in this donation according to my instructions so that this money will be release to you after I have introduce you to the bank as my next of kind of the money.

Please I want you and your church to always pray for my health because the Lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a worthy Christian life. And my believe is that whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in seeking for another organisation or trust worthy individual for the same purpose. Please as am hoping for your reply assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein

God bless us all
Yours in Christ,
Mrs bernita Johnson