These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dearest one

From: james mbakwe - mbakwejames@yahoo.com

Dearest one,
I know that my message will come to you as a surprise
since I dont know you in person or met with you before, but I am of the
believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after
hearing about my situation.
I was, until recently, a Medical student
of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka West Africa.Late last year
October 2005, the Rebels in my State Struck our township and killed my
parents and my only sister in one of their attacks.
My late Father,
Sam Mbakwe being the former Governor of my State was a prime Target.
Fortunately for me, I was in school when the attack took place.
Before his death he had a foreign account here in Nigeria up to the
tune of $12.5m which he told the bank was for the importation of some
processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this
funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as his
beneficiary.If you are interested please let me know for that we can
proceed.


I am waiting to your immediate reply.
Thanks.
best
regards.
James Mbakwe