These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From Mrs Josephine Kietha

From: iso-8859-1?q?josephine=20kietha - josephinekietha2006@orangemail.es

FROM  JOSEPHINE KIETHA 
 Beloved In Christ, I am MS. JOSEPHINE KIETHA, Secretary Wife and Personal Assistant to former  Liberian Rebel Leader Charles Taylor now standing trial for war crime. In this capacity, Although, am now a Christian convert in my new base in Cote D' Ivoire, but diagnosed of terminal disease. I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter having lost the beauty of life through the death of my only daughter in the Liberian War. I diverted the sum of  five million, five hundred thousand US Dollars ($5.5M). The fund is presently deposited in a finance company in EUROPE for security reasons and all the documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my  lawyer. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in  your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire to use this fund for the  propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry, evangelical mission or oth
erwise for the benefit of humanity and glory of God, do get in touch with me for possible communication with my lawyer on how you will receive my donation. God bless you and as you receive give God the glory.
MS. JOSEPHINE KIETHA

ADSL 1 MB + Llamadas Nacionales 10€ / mes