These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From Geoffrey DeWitt Bell (Esq

From: Geoffrey DeWitt Bell Esq - dewittsolicitors@katamail.com

FROM DESK OF DEWITT & SOLICITORS.
(Solicitors & Finance Consultant)
260 Brixton Hill London SW2 1HP (UK).
E-mail:Dewittsolicitors@katamail.com


Dear Partner,

I apologies for sending this mail to you but this is a matter of urgency and I would like to clarify this matter with you, my name is Geoffrey DeWitt Bell (QC.), Solicitor and Financial Adviser to late Mr. Andreas Schranner a property magnate and building contractor based here in the U.K.

On the 25th of July 2000, my client Andreas Schranner, 64, his wife Maria, 62, their daughter Andrea Eich, 38, her husband Christian, 57, and their children Katharina, eight, and Maximilian, 10, died in the Air France concord 990 plane crashes over Hotelissimo on July 25, 2000.They were board to New York in their plan for a world cruise. For more information about this crash and people, visit this

Website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since then I have been managing his investments here in the U.K and on his direction liquidated these investments into cash and deposited the proceeds into his local account.

My client was a successful and an accomplished family man, who made enough fortune before his untimely death. He left behind a large deposit in his investment account in financial institution here upon his death the financial institution contacted me as his Solicitors and attorney to provide them with a next of kin or Foreign partner since the person he provided as next of kin for the claim died with him in the crash leaving a vacuum to be filled.

I had made several inquiries on my own to locate his next of kin but all has proved unsuccessful. I even contact his country's embassy here. Two weeks ago, the bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin or his foreign business partner/associates based on the Agreement he sign with the bank for the fund to be released or transferred to his next or kin (His family) or any foreign partner within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the bank as abandoned by the owner with no trace of next of kin. The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1936 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

I tried to locate a next of kin on my own but had no head. Despairing at the point of exhaustiveness, I contacted the His consulate here in the UK and fortunately, they forwarded some crew from where I get to contact you.

I am convinced that it was by the grace of God that made me to locate you. Hence my mail to you It is my belief that you may be reliable to me to present as my client foreign partner for the claim, I therefore, decided to contact you with these facts before me because of the urgency of the situation presently.

By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much aware of my client financial standing. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin or foreign partner of my deceased client so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin or foreign partner to the Deceased since you are qualified so that the full proceed from his Bank Account valued at $12.2 Million Dollars can be paid to you.
I am proposing a negotiated commission for my legal services. I have all the required information and shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me as his personal consultant that this is a risk-free transaction. Please get back to me immediately.
I will bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when I hear from you. You may contact me through my fax # +44 (0) 871 715 8086 or Email:dewittsolicitors@katamail.com

Please provide your personal contact details and e-mail for further correspondence.

Best regards,
Geoffrey DeWitt Bell (Esq.)
Tel: 44(0) 701 113 1242
Fax: +44 (0) 871 715 8086