These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

FULL TRUST

From: Susan Shabangu - susanshabanguq2@yahoo.co.uk

FULL TRUST
I am MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of
Minerals and Energy since 1st April 1996 to date under the auspices of
The President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile
at My Website www.gov.za then clicks on deputy ministers, and then
clicks on My name (shabangu Susan) THE PROPOSAL, after my swearing in
ceremony As the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy, my husband Mr.
Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and
Tobago in 1996. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in
a Dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a security
And finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge the
Information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a
Change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your
Account of choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced
Contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa.

Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was
Over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa
Might start to investigate on the contract awarded. If they discover
This money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his
Assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my
Political career in government.Mail me back with this email for security purpose (susanshabanguq2@yahoo.co.uk).
Thanks,
MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU