These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 16, 2007

Assistant from Oversea

From: maoko olga - maoko_olga04@yahoo.co.uk

FROM:MRS OLGA&WILLIAMS MAOKO
TEL 073-199-3018.
No:206 christ church road,
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.

(HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL)

ATTN: MANAGER/DIRECTOR/C.E.O

I am Mrs.olga maoko , first wife of Engineer williams maoko, of Bulawayo-Zimbabwe. This is my 28 years of marriage with Mr willams,where my only son and I are now resident in South Africa as Asylum seeker (REFUGEE). I got your contact through South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry. With your contact profile, I hope that you can take care of the amount involved. I have some huge amount of money, which I inherited from my dead husband a few months ago.

My husband's tragedy occurred when the Zimbabwean government took our farm from us.My husband was murdered in Zimbabwean and I am the only left two wives, So I am willing to leave South Africa for any place abroad. My fund is presently deposited with a Security Company without disclosing the contents of the box to the Security Firm, and I would like you to help me transfer this money overseas pending investment. The amount deposited is (Twenty Million United States Dollars) US$20.

In consideration of your assistance, I will offer you, upon acceptance to this proposal 20% of the total sum and 5% has mapped out to cover all sundry expenses both parties might incur, locally or internationally, during the course of this transaction. and the remaining 75% will be for me and my only son for our life investment in your country.

I will relate to you my finacial advisor particulars upon receipt of your approval for more information and fell free to ask questions you consider relevant.The confidentiality of this proposal will be highly appreciated. Thanks as we await your urgent response.

God Bless You.

Mrs,Olga and Dr,Williams Maoko


---------------------------------
What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship