These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 16, 2007

Greetings From Mrs.Mamokuena kossuim

From: kossuim mamokuena - mrskossuim1@yahoo.fr

Greetings From Mrs.Mamokuena kossuim.
PLOT 23 Felix Avenue
Abidjan -Cote D'.Ivoire

Hello Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business
venture which I and my Son,intend to establish in your country. Though I
have not met with you before but I believe, one has to take risk, confiding
in someone to
succeed in life sometimes. There is this amount of
$27.Million United States Dollar (USD$27.000,000) which my late Husband
deposited with a security company in Abidjan Capital city of Cote D'Ivoire
which he wanted to use for his political career in our Country before he was
assassinated.

Now I and my son have decided to invest this money
in your country or any where safe enough outside Africa for security and
political reasons. We want you to help us claim and receive the fund as A
consignment which will be sent to you through diplomatic means to your
address to avoid any trace of the fund and to enable you plan for the
investment in your Country: I will like to invest part of the money into
these three investment in your Country but, if there is any other business
that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your
advice.
1). Real estate
2). Manifacturing industry
3). Transport Company.
If you can be of any assistance to us we will be pleased to offer you 20% Of
the total sum while the balance will be invested by you. If you are
intrested in helping us you can write to us in my Private email
address(mrskossuim1@yahoo.fr)

I wait for your Urgent response.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs .Mamokuena kossuim.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr