These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 16, 2007

THANKS

From: david ogbonaya - david5_ogbonaya@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from a prophet woman here in Abidjan the capital city of Ivory Coast now Cote d'Iviore.

I am David Ogbonaya the only son of late Mr and Mrs Colins Ogbonaya from Republic of Namibia also in Africa. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast in west Africa before he was poisoned to death by one of his business associates on one of their outing to disscus on a business deal.

When my mother died,my father took me specail because i am motherless before the death of my father on 30th May 2005 in a private hospital in my country which he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he deposited the sum of $10.500.00 (Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspence account in one of the bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name David Ogbonaya as his first son as the next of kin in depositing the fund,and he also handed over to me the documents covering the deposit of the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where this money will be transfer and use it for investment purpose, (such as realestate management).

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this money since I am only 20 years and i have never been in any bank transaction since i was born that's why i needed your assistance mostly.

Moreover,i am willing to offer you a reasonable % of the total sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate
account overseas.


Hoping to haer from you soonest.

May our almighty GOD bless you

Yours brother

David Ogbonaya


---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes