These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 16, 2007

Humble Assistance

From: ibrahim ahmed - ibrahimahmed2101@yahoo.co.uk

Humble Assistance
Assylum Camp Ghana
Tel.+233.243.944.292

Dear friend,

This letter is not intended to cause you any embaracement in any form rather is from an orphan in need of help.My name is Mr Ibrahim Ahmed the only child of Mr and Mrs Ahmed Koromah of zimbabwe.I got your contact through chembers of commerce here in my serch looking for reliable persons who can assist me.
During the last war in my country our president Robert Mogabe to claim all the white farmers that did not support him.my farther was the best farmer in my country because he did not support mogabe's idea and his followers. they invended his farm,killed my parents,and bornt every thing in his farm.
Befour the death of my father he has deposited with one security company in the republic of Ghana the sum of fiften million dollers($15.m)usd which is one trunk box.it is in this regard i came to Accra Ghana to look for who will assist me to provide a foreign account where i can pay in this money and put it into investment.Because as an assylum seeker am not allowed to operate any bank transaction.
All i want from you is to prvide me with your personal tel./fax number for easy communication,give me your full name for the prepare of legal documents note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutry
confidencial.Expecting your response at my yahoo id.
Thanks and God bless you
Prince Ibrahim Ahmed.


---------------------------------
Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New Yahoo! Mail