These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Business Relationship With You

From: Mrs.Glory Benson - globen002@yahoo.it

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, However strange or surprising this contact might seem to
you as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly
ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit
it will be to you. After careful consideration with my Lawyer, we resolved
to contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize
for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you,
as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is
Mrs.Glory Benson, mother of two, My husband Mr.Benson was a very successful
businessman and proficient politician in Benin Republic. Though I was involved
in some of my husband's business, which was very vast and successful. My
beloved husband was among those who died in the December 25th, 2003 Air Crash
in Benin Republic. I would like you to check the site

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

I discovered a vital document for safety deposit that my late husband used
in depositing money in a security company in London and other documents relating
to the safety deposit in a book. The safety deposit, is stocked with hard
currency totalling US$35M (Thirty five million U.S. Dollars) which was generated
from cash payments from his business associates . Though I knew my late husband
was politician and the money was reserved for election campaign. This has
came as a shock to me and my children, and we have decided to have this fund
invested immediately in commercial and residential properties in abroad as
well as profitable ventures.

We sincerely propose to you to render us your most needed assistance in this
regard. If you agree to Render us your assistance, your role in this project
will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the safety deposit containing
the funds from the Security Company. A family associate, who is a Lawyer,
will protect my family's interest, the lawyer will assist you in claiming
the funds from the terminal of the Security company and to set up a transit.

We have agreed to offer you 15 % of the funds. I thank you in advance as
we anticipate your assistance in enabling us achieve this goal.I will need
you to provide me with the following information.

Full name_______
Mobile number______
Phone number ______
Address______

Once i hear from you, I will forward your contact to the Lawyer who will
be representing us. He will be working with you for a mutual conclusion of
the process and I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with
you.

God Bless

Mrs.Glory Benson