These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NEED OF PROPERTY TO BUY

From: jacques diouf - drjacques_diouf3003@myway.com

Good Day Sir,

I am very sorry if this proposal does not fall in line with your genuine
mode of business.I want to invest some funds into properties in your
Country,Or are you an Expatriate/an Entrepreneur in that
Country?Infact,I'm ready to buy any property that you will negotiate for me
like a commercial
building suitable for corporate lease and letting,Hotel,Estate and Hospital
what for sale in that Country.And also, I need a residential detached
building preferable at water fronts and reserved area/locations for my
family.If you know of any good establishments in that Country, I want
you to link me to it for investments.I am still serving as the Director
General(D-G)in a government establishment Organisation.I need your mutual
cooperation through your kind response.I will detail you the next thing to
do as soon as I hear from you.

Note,once we achieve these goals, you will be a beneficiary of these
investments.Hope to hearing from you. Reply your mail through this
e-mail:drjacques_diouf3003@myway.com

Regards. Yours,

Dr.Jacques Diouf

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01