These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

PLEASE ASSISTE ME

From: mark kaka - mark_kaka4@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I contact you in such a surprising manner, but I respectfully insist that you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic that it will open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us and my mother. i am searching for a reliable and trustworthy person to assist me and my mother to help us to stand as our beneficiary to receive our fund,deposited in a security company here in Ghana, were i leave as a refugee.

I am a citizen of Liberia the first son of the late personal assistance to the former Minister of land, Mines and Energy Mr. mark kaka, who was killed by rebels during the war in my country Liberia. Before my Father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge amount of money which he Made from sales of diamond and gold and gave my mother all relevant document and information concerning the consignment (marked) as family belonging, after his death.

I and my mother were able to move out of Liberia through the UNITED NATIONS CARGO SHIP, that Cover refugee from my country capital, MORONVIA to Accra Ghana west africa, as a refugee.
My Biological Father left behind physical cash amounting to the tune of "Fifteen Million (15MILLION) United State Dollars" which he safely lodged in a Security Company Called "Golden Door Security Company here in Accra Ghana, during his stay in office.

I am hereby soliciting your assistance to be my foreign partner and adviser because:
1) I do not know much about investment and i need you to assist me in the investment of this money in your country because am just 26yrs old While my mother she is 42yrs old.
2) On acceptance of this proposal, please note that ,You will be entitled to Twenty Percent" of the total sum, for your assistance.
3) Your compensation for the assistance is negotiable while "Two Percent" of the whole sum will be mapped out for Miscellaneous Expenses.
4) After the success of this transaction you are going to make arrangement for me and my mother to meet you over in your country for investment of the fund.
5) I request that you take two working days to visit me one on one in Ghana to fascilitate this transaction, Because we have never met before, but I want to trust you and please do not let me down when this money finally get's to you in your country. Please if you are interested, get to me through my email address to enable me get you more details and all necessary documentations, before we proceed.

I Looking forward to hearing from you please as a matter of importance send me your phone number for easy communication.
Thanks and God Bless You.
John kaka.


---------------------------------
We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list