These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

Help

From: Mr Awele Johnson - mrawelejohnson11@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

I apologize if the contents hereunder are
contrary to your moral ethics, but
please treat it with absolute secrecy and
personal courtesy. I am Awele
Johnson an Auditor of a commercial Bank here in
the United Kingdom, in the
process of auditing our bank accounts I and one
of my colleagues discovered
that there is a dormant account valued at the sum
£18,700,000.00 (eighteen
million seven hundred thousand British Pounds)
and after due verification of
this account we discovered that the account owner
is late and that is why
the account has been dormant and as such a
£18,700,000.00 has been lying in
the bank unclaimed.
The idea of presenting somebody who is not
related to our deceased customer
to act as his next of kin came into our mind,
that is how and why we have
contacted you to present you as his next of kin,
so that the £18,700,000.00
will be paid to you and we can both disburse
the fund according to the percentage we will
agree on. In view of this, I am
seeking for your co-operation and understanding
to stand as the next of kin
to our deceased customer, to enable us claim the
fund from my bank. Hence,
if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish
to take undue advantage of
my trust, then I hope
to bestow on you.
Please kindly get back to me immediately,
strictly via my private email
address only: (mrawelejohnson@yahoo.com) to
enable me enlightens you on how
we are to proceed. On getting your response, we
shall agree on the
percentage of disbursing the £18,700,000.00
between us, as we intend to
invest part of our own share in real estate
business in your country, and we
would appreciate if you can put us in the right
part investing in your
Country. I will not contact any person or company
until I hear from you, so
as to enable me decides on what to do next. Be
rest assured that this
business is 100%risk free. We wait for your
prompt response.
Regards,
Mr. Awele Johnson
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU
ARE NOT RELATED TO MY LATE
CUSTOMER; THE FUND WILL STILL BE PAID TO YOU,
SINCE WE ARE PRESENTING YOU AS
HIS NEXT OF KIN.


_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com