These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

Smith Kabila .Please I Need Your Kind Assistance

From: smith kabila - smith_kabila5040@yahoo.com

Good Day,

May the peace of the almighty Lord be with you as you read and understand
this email,and respond to me

at once .

Please permit me the time and chance to introduce myself to you . My name is
Smith Kabila from Sudan in

Africa, I am 19yrs of age(Male),but am presently staying in Ghana .

I am writting you in respect of my late fathers two boxes. One contains $24
million USD and the order

contains 45kg of Gold dust. Presently the two boxes are in your country
,with a diplomatic delivery

officer.

The boxes left Ghana last 3weeks ago to be delivered to my late Fathers
friend in your country ,only for

the diplomat to get there and find out that my late fathers friends died in
a ghastly car accident.

I am begging for your assistance to help me stand as my new foreign
beneficiary to receive the boxes for

me. Our plan is for my late father friend to help us invest the money in any
good business and also to

help me come over to continue my education in your country.

For this help you will get 20% of the money and the gold. I am anxiously
waiting to hear from you so

that we can discuss more. Please write back with your personal telephone
number so that I can call you

for fast communication.


Thanks for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

Smith kabila

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01